Movie Collector Crack + Keygen Free Download
Movie Collector Crack is a professional software application designed to help you create a movie database that contains detailed information about each movie & loaned items. The UI may seem a bit crowded at first glance, but this is only because it comes packed with many dedicated parameters.
Moreover, it gives users the possibility to add movies to the database by title, group movies into folders, new releases, or most popular items, perform searches throughout the entire database, catalog DVDs by their barcode, & scan your folders movie titles.
The application grabs movie info from its online database. You can also manually edit the movie’s data, such as title, country, language, genre, studio, rating, cast and crew, cover images, plot, edition, episodes, notes, and links.
What’s more, the info can be printed or exported to HTML, XML, plain text format, or other file formats, & you can view pie and bar charts, and sort movies by title, genre, and rating,
The tool can also list all episodes (e.g., title, running time, plot). It lets you add links to websites, cover images, & other related photos, edit multiple movies in a row without closing the editing screen & find missing cover images.
Finally, you can make the program automatically backup the collection to a file, enable notifications about loaned movies, apply filters, & create a wishlist or specify which items are on order or sale, or in your possession.
I have noticed that the tool carries out a task very quickly and without errors throughout the entire process during my use.
Movie Collector Crack
Moreover, it bundles a handy set of features for helping you create a movie database. On the downside, the entire process isn’t very intuitive, so rookies may spend some trying to configure the dedicated parameters.
Key Features Of Movie Collector Crack
Browse your movie collection:
- Browse DVD & Blu-Ray Disc inventory, ordered by title, by Release Year, etc.
- View the lists in a columnar List View or the cool Cover Images View.
- Group your movies in a folder, e.g., by Genre, Director, Actor, Format, etc.
- Or scroll through the movie database as one big list.
Add movies to the DVD database in 3 easy steps:
- Step 1. Enter the movie title
- Movie Collector will now search the online movie database for movies that match the entered title.
- Step 2. Select your film from the Search Results
- Movie Collector Crack will display a list of movies & their DVD editions. Just select the DVD edition you own. Users can use the Preview panel to make sure it is the right one.
- Step 3. Click Add to add the movie to the database
- Movie Collector will now connect to the online movie database to download all movie information (genre, studio,
- release year, cast, crew, etc.) & all DVD details (cover images, subtitles, features, Audio tracks, etc.).
Or catalog DVDs by scanning their barcode:
- Scanning barcodes is the quickest way to catalog DVDs.
- There is no need to enter the movies’ titles and no need to select the specific edition; the search results automatically returns the exact DVD edition you own.
Add or Link Movie Files by scanning folders:
- Scan your folders for movie files.
- Add the found movies to the batch database, using either the file name or folder name as a movie title, with the movie files automatically attached under Links.
- Use Update Movies Automatically to download movie info (like crew, cast, plot & cover image) from the online database.
- Or link the seen movies to existing entries in the online database.
- Use its Play button in the Details View or the Play button on the toolbar to start the film in your favorite movie player.
The Collectorz.com Movie database:
- Movie Collector gets its movie data and covers images from our own Collectorz.com Movie database.
- Users of the program help build & maintain the database by submitting data and photos to us using Movie Collector’s Submit feature. Currently, the database contains data for over 130 thousand movies & over 180 thousand DVD editions.
- Check out the daily updates & the “most popular” lists at Movie Collector Connect.
- Main movie details (Title, Running Time, Release Date, Format – DVD, Blu-Ray, Genre, Studio, IMDb Number, Audience Rating, HD-DVD, VHS, etc. – Barcode (UPC or EAN)
- DVD properties (Subtitles, Screen Ratios, Audio Tracks, Region
- Edition, Special Features, Layers, etc.)
- Use the Collection Status area to indicate whether a movie is actually in your possession, on the Wishlist, On Order, For Sale.
- Use it’s In Collection Status filter menu to quickly show the wishlist, your “on order” items, etc.
Cast and Crew:
- Actors and the Characters they play
Support for TV Series:
- List all episodes – Running Time, Title, Plot & First Airdate.
- Use the multi-disc support to define which episodes are on which disc.
- Download episode titles from the database.
Support for Box Sets:
- Use the Box Set characteristic to create Box Sets containing multiple movies
- Enter all Box Set items in the Box Set screen, including Front & Back cover images.
Data entry and maintenance tools:
- Built-in Auto Capitalization feature, e.g., typing “American gangster” will automatically change into “American Gangster.”
- The AutoCap feature is entirely User configurable, including an exceptions list.
- Automatic Sort Title generator makes sure that title like “The Bourne Ultimatum” is sorted correctly.
- Next/Previous buttons in the Edit Movie screen let you edit multiple movies in a row without leaving the edit screen.
- Use the Edit Multiple features to modify data for various movies or episodes in one go.
- Rename data fields to suit users’ needs; several User Defined fields are available for this purpose.
Wish List functionality:
- Quickly check users’ Wish List using tabs at the bottom of the main screen: All / Collection / Wish List.
- Add movies to the Wish List right from the Add Movies Automatically screen.
- Right, click a film to “Move to Wish List” / “Move to Collection.”
- Find missing cover images
- Find missing cover images online & add them to your database with just a few clicks. The screen shows results based on the title,
- Google Images, barcode, & format.
Sorting and Searching:
- Order users movie lists any way they like using the Sort Order screen.
- Save your sort order definitions & activate them directly using the Sort Order menu on the toolbar.
- Also, Use the Quick Search box to search the entire database for the occurrence of a particular text.
- Save your filters & activate them directly using the Filter menu on the toolbar.
- Or build excellent filters with the Filter screen, using brackets, greater than, AND, OR, NOT, equal, not equal, less
- than, “contains,” and wildcards.
How to Crack or Install or Activate?
- Firstly, download Movie Collector Crack from the given link.
- Please turn off the virus guard.
- Then install this software.
- After this, extract the RAR file here and run the setup.
- Then click on the crack button & close it from everywhere.
- After this, open the crack, copy it, and then paste it into the installation folder.
- Activate this software or program.
- All done.
- Also, Download IObit Uninstaller Pro Crack